Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mega Bloks Hot Wheels Speed Race Pit Stop, Twin Mill, Rodger Dodger & Review!



I picked these up a couple years ago during my Mega Bloks Hot Wheels fascination, and finally got around to photographing them. Because I had all four racers out of package, I thought I'd review the Twin Mill included in the Speed Race Pit Stop and red Rodger Dodger with my Mega Bloks Twinduction and 24 Ours. Check out the video:


Getting more into Lego builds recently over at my toy blog, the Super-DuperToyBox, I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the quality of Lego over Mega Bloks, and for the most part Lego vehicles are more genuinely creative builds, relying less on specialized parts. Still, I love these HW original designs in brick form, and am a fan of Mega Bloks minifigs, particularly these simple, helmeted racers. I have some more articulated Mega Bloks minifigs, but these are my favorite.



Below, the Mega Bloks racers with their 1:64 scale Hot Wheels counterparts, 2016 Stars & Stripes Series Rodger Dodger, 2014 HW Workshop Twin Mill, an orange 2012 Twinduction, and one of my 2014 Track Aces Series 24 Ours...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment