Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mega Bloks Hot Wheels 24 Ours


I put one of these Mega Bloks Hot Wheels cars together back in August, and while I'm not typically a Legos/Mega Bloks kinda guy, it is fun assembling when a cool Hot Wheels car is the end result. This one went more quickly than the Twinduction, and had just a few less parts. White cars aren't my favorite, but the blue and orange highlights appeal to me greatly. I also love the Mega Bloks mini racer figure included with these! Hot Wheels/Mega Bloks fans can also get sets with the Bone Shaker, Roger Dodger, and Bad To the Blade cars, among others. I think I love the 24 Ours even more that the Twinduction... such a great race car!






The Mega Bloks Twinduction with the 24 Ours- two GREAT Hot Wheels cars!


I've assembled quite the Mega Bloks race team, which have their own place among the castings I keep displayed near my photography table. As author of the Super-DuperToyBox, I'm an action figure enthusiast first, the reason I enjoy these so much...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

2 comments: