Saturday, February 21, 2015

HW450F Moto & Canyon Carver Police Bikes


I picked up a few Hot Wheels at Wal-Mart last night on sale for $0.88, including these HW450F Moto & Canyon Carver Police Bikes. To my delight, the Hot Wheels Mega Bloks figures I've been collecting fit on them pretty well, their tiny hands even clamping around the handlebars! My only real complaint is that the HW450F Moto won't sit upright on it's own, but I was pleased with their quality otherwise. Enjoy...!




The HW450F & Canyon Carver with Tri & Stop Me and Speed Seeker Moto cycles, both of which came with small rubber figures...


The HW450F & Canyon Carver are not in scale with other Hot Wheels cars, but I love them with my Cycling Team F-150 pickup...


HW Canyon Carver Police Bike with my HWPD Dodge Charger Drift cars....



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment