Thursday, October 23, 2014

HW City 2013 Ford F-150 & Mad Propz


I mentioned in a previous post about a K-Mart that is still replenishing their Hot Wheels stock with 2013 releases, and found they did so again when visiting last weekend. Among the small haul I picked up were the HW City 2013 Ford F-150 & Mad Propz.

The Ford F-150 has great HW Cycling Team graphics and nice, big wheels. I love the cobalt base color, vac metal bumpers & grill, and clear windshield- great little truck! This will be fun with all the HW motorcycles I bought over the summer...




The F-150 has the same off-road 5-spoke wheels as my '87 Toyota Pickup- love those!



I haven't really shown any of the planes or copters I've gathered in the last five months since starting this blog, but was excited to find my first Mad Propz in fire patrol deco. It will go great with the 5-Alarm trucks I've found! I love this little plane...




One could argue about the prop plane's scale against the realistic looking Ford, but Mad Propz, based on the P-40 Warhawk, gives off more of a fantasy model vibe, and that's okay. Besides, these are kinda fun together...



Make It FAST-  Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. - The Ford F-150 has great HW Cycling Team graphics and nice, big wheels. I love the cobalt base color, vac metal bumpers & grill, and clear ... f150rims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete