Thursday, February 19, 2015

Matchbox Crime Squad 5-pk & Armored Recon Vehicle


I had to stop here and share the video I made last week of the Matchbox Crime Squad 5-pack & Armored Recon Vehicle, the latter of which seemed to fit in with the other military-styled trucks of the aforementioned 5-pack. The Armored Recon has a fun sliding canopy, which combined with it's size trumps everything in the 5-pack. Still, there's a lot of fun stuff in the 5-pack- while I bought the set for the Buick Century & Chevy Suburban, I was surprised by how much I like the Road Raider and S.W.A.T. Truck. I'm not a big fan of Mattel's occasional use of that gray plastic on the grill and bumpers, but this is a fun set. See the Dec. 26th post on my other Matchbox Police cars, also featured in the video:


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment