Tuesday, September 16, 2014

HWPD Dodge Charger Drift Cars


Picked up these new HWPD Dodge Charger Drift cars during my excursion to K-Mart Collectors Day this past Saturday, a release I'd been looking forward to! No matter what the model, I feel police cars look best in black & white, and the blue light bar and red interior on these keep things interesting. A new model in 2010, this year is the first as a pursuit car- a natural fit if you ask me. Now here are a few too many pictures of it...







Earlier this year, the HWPD Dodge Charger Drift car was released first in light blue with tinted red windows & light bar- a color combination that didn't excite me at first, but now appreciate more fully next to the black & white. I may have to pick up a couple more to add to my fleet...



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment