Thursday, March 5, 2015

HW Street Stealth & Sand Stinger


I wasn't really a diecast bike kinda guy when this all started, but have liked the few I've photographed recently, so I picked these up a couple weeks ago just for fun...


I love this little Sand Stinger- my HW Mega Bloks figures fit nicely on the seat! It also pairs nice with the HW450F, both HW Off-Road cycles. I have some other off-road vehicles in my collection these two will look right at home with...



Disappointingly, my Street Stealth had a warped back wheel, so it doesn't roll freely, but I do kinda like this little bike's styling. The engine body & struts are metal, endorsements neatly tamped on both sides. The rims could have used some paint, and the seat & tank look kinda plastic-y, but it's a nice shape...




Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment