Friday, September 26, 2014

HW City Speed Junction


I purchased this HW City Speed Junction set earlier this past summer, and photographed it early August. but was not convinced it was worth mentioning. It's basically spare parts- no launcher or anything particularly novel to it. Sure, there's a street lamp, HW billboard, and palm tree, but nothing trick. A child would make his own adventure pushing cars around it, but I just picked it up as a prop (of which I have others more exciting) for photographing Hot Wheels...


The set came with a Repo Duty tow truck I like, which made up for this somewhat underwhelming playset, and differed in color from the white truck advertised on the package. Ironically, I already had the single carded yellow Repo Duty, but prefer it anyway. I've seen a black & orange one while out and about, but I prefer this yellow version with red windows and blue spokes...





The whole idea is of course to combine this Speed Junction with other HW City sets like the Pit Stop Station, Police Pursuit, or even Track Builder components to make your own town...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

1 comment: