Sunday, June 18, 2017

HW CCM Country Club Muscle (2017 J-Case)


I've said before that I'm not keen on Hot Wheels cars with plastic bodies, but there have been some exceptions, some of the X-Raycers Series cars for instance. I had mixed feelings with my first CCM Country Club Muscle, due in part to the neon green body, but I did like the sculpt and sporty deco. After passing on this J-Case CCM a few times, I finally had to pick one up for a comparison. 



A comparison with my first CCM Country Club Muscle from the 2014 Mystery Models line...




As adult collectors, we often forget these are made for kids, and overlook what creative fantasy models the team at Hot Wheels have designed. Sure, I'd like to have this with a diecast body, but any kid would love this big, sporty car to send down the track!

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment