Saturday, November 5, 2016

HW Marvel Daredevil


I often admire the premium Marvel Hot Wheels castings, passing on them due to their $4.00 price tag, but I had a 20% off TRU coupon when I saw this killer Daredevil car! Matte finishes aren't my favorite, but when combined with the red mirrored windows, it makes for a good presentation. The hood features a lighter red DD tampo, repeated in miniature onto the front grill. Check out the video:

Below, the Hot Wheels Marvel Daredevil with the Iron Man car I posted on a couple years ago...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Damn,that's one sick vehicle!I actually like the matte.I know DD Is blind but with the up and coming self driving cars about to be released to the public,It's time for DD to have his own bat ..err.. devil mobile.And this is what it should like!

    ReplyDelete