Thursday, April 9, 2015

Matchbox Power Grabs Pillow Packs!


Picked up four of the eleven new Matchbox Power Grabs Pillow Packs at TRU a couple weeks ago- should have picked up the red Blaze Blitzer, but that'll give me something to look out for later. I knew what I was looking for when I saw them, and while I enjoy the realistic Matchbox cars, they do a good job making their fantasy models seem like existing car types, such as in the aforementioned Blaze Blitzer, and Cliffhanger and Badlander featured in this post...

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Polizia


Lamborghini Gallardo with Matchbox Subaru Impreza police car I found in March...



Badlander


Two pickups in the 6-car Power Grabs pillow packs ...!



Volkswagen Saveiro


I love how Matchbox puts gear in their pickup beds...



Cliffhanger


Red and yellow Cliffhangers, the latter from my January post...



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment