Saturday, February 14, 2015

K-Mart HW Collectors Day- Feb. 14th, 2015




I participated in my first ever K-Mart HW Collectors Day, my number drawn from the bucket for a first look into a fresh box of Hot Wheels from an "F" case! Participants were allowed to choose five castings within the 5 minute allotted time, in which I took the Volkswagen Caddy, K-Mart exclusive yellow Datsun 620 pickup, '69 Ford Mustang Boss 302, dark chrome '89 Batmobile, and the Homer Simpson. When the tables were opened for everyone, I picked out sixteen other cars so I can mail off the required 20 cards and receipt to receive the 2015 Collector Edition '71 El Camino featured on the spec card handed out at the event. The crowd was having fun and glad to see each other on Saturday morning- see my video:



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment