Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Feb 2015 Matchbox Haul


Actually, three of these I already had in a box full Matchbox I've yet to photograph, which I thought would compliment a few of the new castings I picked up. I'd been on the lookout for the Chevy Silverado with the Jeep Hurricane in the back of my mind, and lucked out finding them both, later finding the Aston Martin Volante mainline in black and the blue 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition as well. I'd seen the latter months ago, but the orange Land Rover was a first- these are really leftovers from the 2013 Anniversary line, but new to me. Check out the video:




Highlights from the February Matchbox Haul:

Aston Martin DBS Volante- blue 60th Anniversary Commemorative from 2013 & black 2014 Matchbox mainline...



2013 Green Vantom with blue "MBX Arctic" 2014 Vantom, and the 2014 Highway Maintenance Truck with the Ground Grabber...


Jeep Willys with Jeep Hurricane...


Grey Land Rover Defender 110 from the Matchbox Outdoor Sights 5-pack with the orange 2013 60th Anniversary Commemorative Land Rover... 


Blue Chevy Silverado, Cadillac CTS Wagon, and BMW M1...

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment