Tuesday, December 9, 2014

HW 2015 Datsun 620, Sharkruiser, Kool Kombi, & Bread Box


Love these 2015 models I picked up back in November- great colors and pure fun!



I have another Kool Kombi Volkswagen Van that I found this past summer, but was on the lookout for this 2015 aqua Surf Shop model- so great!




First released in 1987, the Sharkruiser came back in 1994 to see over a dozen more releases up to this 2015 lime green model. I also have some other Sharkruisers I'll need to compare this with in the future...




This Bread Box looks like something Timothy Leary or Ken Kesey & the Merry Pranksters would have rode around in... far out graphics, man...   :D




I mildly regret not buying the red Datsun 620 pick-up that came out, but this green one with '70s looking body graphics is way better. Wonderful casting and deco that goes nicely with the new Bread Box pictured above...



I think the palm tree from my Speed Junction playset is a fitting accessory for these cars- very California   :)

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

2 comments: