Saturday, November 8, 2014

HW Batmobile Video Review!


After waiting patiently for some time, a trip to Target last weekend revealed two of the new 2015 HW '89 Batmobile, one of which I left on the peg for some other lucky kid I hope. I love it! This thrilled me so much that I made a video of some of the HW Batmobiles I've collected in the last few months since getting into diecast cars and starting the Super Fun Hot Wheels Blog...



Of interest concerning the '66 TV Batmobile featured in the video, I also have have the 2012 Batman Series release with blue-tinted windows. Contrary to popular consent, I actually prefer the tinted windows. As author of the Super-DuperToyBox, my interest in Batman & his famous car predate my adult diecast collecting. The popular syndicated television series was a favorite since my '70s childhood, and George Barris' customized '55 Ford Lincoln Futura concept car captured my young imagination then as it does today...


The influence of the red and black '66 Batmobile deco is apparent to this day, utilized in the Brave & The Bold Batmobile, and even the more recent repaint of the 2015 HW '89 Batmobile...



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment