Tuesday, July 22, 2014

HW 1st Ed. 2001 & All Star 2007 MS-T Suzuka


I liked the MS-T Suzuka that came with my Haul & Race Rig so much that I picked up a couple more on eBay,  a green 1st Ed. 2001 and orange 2007 All Star! What appeals to me about this car is hard to pinpoint exactly, but I do like their large, flat body and wide undercarriage wrapping up from under the car...




I also like seeing the engine head covers through the rear window, an impossibly small Hot Wheels logo sculpted into them...


It would be hard to say I like these green and orange Suzukas more than the purple one I already had, but they do compliment it nicely...



Hot Wheels Wikia says about the MS-T Suzuka:
The MS-T Suzuka is a mid-engined, six cylinder, turbocharged car named after the famous Suzuka Circuit race track in Japan. This Hot Wheels Original Design combines futuristic F1 design elements like a carbon fiber styled under tray and diffuser with a tricked out super car body.



Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

1 comment: