Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler & 100 Car Case


Having gathered several dozen Hot Wheels cars recently, it became immediately apparent that I'd need some way to store and/or move them around in some better organized fashion, hence the need for this snappy 100 car case. It has wheels on the back and a retractable handle to drag it around like luggage, and grated divider to keep cars from spilling out when you open it!


























I'd also had my eye on this Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler that holds forty more cars, handy for when I'm organizing for fleet photo sessions. I love the wheels on this rig! I'll show more of this Turbo Hauler and case as I begin to fill them up with fun Hot Wheels cars!

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Nice to see they still make carrying cases for those i used to have a wheel shaped one back in the day as a young kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that the 100 case was ridiculous but now that I've seen a few other bags break... maybe your plastic case could have been a better idea.

    Hot Wheels make great backpacks. I've gotten my kid one for kindergarten and it stayed alive for the 2 years which is amazing when you stop and think about it. So I got him a specialized Neat Oh backpack which is designed to hold diecast cars.

    Unfortunately it is not that well made. The problem is that it is made of cheap materials... the painted fabric which represents the tracks on the inside and the cool outside design started to fall apart really quickly and the backpack now looks ruined. If you don't trust me check out the photos of it at my article about hot wheels cases and backpacks.

    ReplyDelete