Wednesday, July 4, 2018

HW Japan Historics Series 2 Nissan Laurel 2000SGX & Nissan Skyline C210


Lucked upon these HW Car Culture Series 2 Japan Historics castings at a local Target last weekend, and am mostly certain it was the first and only time I'd encountered any from the series since their release in January of 2018. The Nissan Laurel and Skyline are two of the best from this line in my opinion, and their complementary styling and colors make them quite the pair! Check out the video:




I have the Car Culture Race Day and Japan Historics Series 1 Mazda RX-3 castings on card still, but the orange Series 2 looks cool. Otherwise, I'm not a Datsun Fairlady fan really, and the Bluebird 510 looks somewhat plain on the cardback. The Laurel and Skyline are definitely the two for me- the card art on these is exceptional, too. These have increased in price to $5.50, but I did get a small discount with my Target card, and they are two rock solid offerings from Mattel with that great Hot Wheels styling.

Make it FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment