Saturday, July 1, 2017

HW 2017 Mystery Models Audacious, Brazilian Charger, Mustang Drift


I like the HW Mystery Models series for the occasional favorite fantasy model or random muscle car included in each wave. I don't purchase handfuls of them, but cherry pick whatever interests me, and sometimes go back later for one or two more. None of the gold Batmobiles from the last three waves interested me, but some of the other castings did. Check out the video:


Though the Brazilian Charger and mustang Drift are certainly cool, the purple Audacious was the main attraction for me in this wave of  Mystery Models- I'm a big fan of this HW original casting and collect them enthusiastically. Below, the 2017 Mystery Models Audacious with my 2003 1st Edition Audacious....

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment