Thursday, July 23, 2015

HW BMW M4 & '71 Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon (2015 G-Case)


I've been collecting cars so fast that I've neglected to show much from my an earlier G-case haul this past spring, the extra-cool Hot Wheels BMW M4 and '71 Bluebird Wagon of particular interest to me. This will be another Double Feature Drivin' Movie here at the Super Fun Hot Wheels blog, starting with the BMW M4! Check out the video:


HW BMW M4 with the J-case HWPD Speed Trap I reviewed in May...


**********************************************************************


I found this '71 Bluebird wagon plentiful, as was the case with the M4- I love this one even more! 
Check out the video:



Below, the yellow 2015 G-case Datsun Bluebird with the earlier red 2014 Q-case Datsun Bluebird, the latter quite scarcely seen in these parts. Oddly, I actually found another red Bluebird on an international card in a local grocery store only a few weeks ago...

Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment