Friday, April 24, 2015

Tomica World Put off Convoy


This Tomica World Put off Convoy won't hold but a fraction of my Tomica diecast collection, but it was too cool not to buy! After a few weeks, this fun little hauler arrived safely from Japan, ready to load with my favorite Tomica cars...


Just a few, easy to apply stickers...


Fun features on this wonderful toy include a storage bin inside the top of the cab, and a car launcher hidden under the truck's grill! The signature slotted Tomica wheels roll easily...


The storage sections can be reconfigured to accommodate different sized castings, a smart design choice! I was initially concerned about the clear lids, but the plastic is more flexible than it looks. Such a great piece! Check out my other Tomica posts here on the Super Fun Hot Wheels Blog!


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. where can i get tomica truck hauler like that? can you tell me?

    ReplyDelete