Thursday, January 29, 2015

Greenlight 100th Anniv. 2014 Dodge Charger R/T


I've been picking up more premium Greenlight cars using the 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon, bringing the price down on these to about $4.50. While I'm more a fan of Dodge muscle from the '60s, particularly the Charger and Challenger, I still enjoy the contemporary models. Greenlight makes some of the very best diecast cars in my opinion, which are peerless in their minutiae of detail. This beautiful, red Charger is no exception, with an opening hood revealing the 5.7-liter Hemi V8. I prefer the nose on the newer 2015 model, but this beast is nothing to sneeze at. Greenlight even put plastic inserts into the headlights and taillights in, along with paint details like the badging appropriate to the model for added realism. I like racing stripes but can appreciate the clean presentation on this car- classy!



The 2014 100th Anniversary Charger with my Hot Pursuit Series 2012 & 2009 Chargers...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment