Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HW '13 Ford Mustang GT


I guess I'm somewhat of a Mustang fan, the famous car numbering among the highest in my quickly growing diecast collection, and realized after picking up the race team blue deco release of this '13 Ford Mustang GT that I had three others I'd picked up over the last five months...


The red, white, and blue was a 50th Anniversary Wal-Mart exclusive, and the silver one also touted the recent milestone on it's main line card, perhaps the inadvertent reason I picked so many Mustangs up this summer. I'm unsure if Hot Wheels releases more Mustangs than any other models, but the car is undoubtedly popular among muscle fans. I'm probably more of a Dodge muscle fan, but I do like the clear cowl on this casting's engine and roll cage detail visible in the rear window...


2014 short card release in orange...



2014 silver and blue release..



My most recent find, the 2013 release in race team blue deco...



Red, white, and blue 50th Anniversary Wal-Mart exclusive...



Perhaps a break from the road at my HW Pit Stop Station...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment