Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HW 2014 & 2015 Vanster


I was on the fence about the 2014 "Speed Shop" Vanster until seeing the new 2015 HW Race Team version on the internet recently, and picked them both up this weekend when the latter arrived at my local Wal-Mart. There was a white "Speed Shop" Vanster as well that didn't appeal to me quite like the blue, both easily available for the last several months at most every retailer. The clear plastic top on this casting appears to be removable, but after fidgeting with it for awhile I grew fearful of breaking it. There's some scuffing on the graphics that couldn't be seen in the package, as is par for the course, but at $0.84 a piece what can you expect? I like this van! See my video at my Super Fun Hot Wheels YouTube channel...


Make It FAST- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment